Sunday, May 6, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Today I went to the Tiger's game with my sister and a few friends. It was my second game of the season and I noticed something new this season - the Michigan Craft Beer stand. How cool is that? Not only do they sell ONLY Michigan made beer, but they also have food and some frozen drinks so it's a good one-stop shop. The sign read "Michigan Craft Beer Proud Supporters of Michigan Beer". Of course I had to go in and check it out. There were about six choices from Bell's and one from Atwater. This made me extremely happy. I LOVE seeing Michigan products being supported and sold and places like Comerica Park. I know Comerica has had the Atwater beer stand for quite some time now (it's the only place I'll buy a beer there), but seeing the addition of the Michigan Craft Beer area was just awesome. There were a lot of people in there, too. It really got me thinking that this whole Michigan beer scene is getting pretty darn popular these days. If any of you have been to Joe Louis Arena lately, you will notice they, too sell a whole lot of Bell's beer these days. It's pretty awesome if you ask me. Very proud to see these places supporting Michigan like they should be! If you're wondering where you can find these awesome places, the Atwater Brewery stand is in section 108 and the Michigan Craft Beer area is around section 104. Keep up the good work Comerica and go Tigers! :)

Here are some photos from the day:

Atwater Brewery stand at Comerica Park
Enjoying my Atwater Dirty Blonde. Dorky, I know.
Michigan Craft Beer stand. Photo courtesy of The Detroit News



Where have you seen Michigan beer being sold lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment